One area of cloud computing that is used widely, but often isn’t as flashy as the software side is cloud storage. Storing files in the cloud to make them easily accessible and shareable from anywhere was one of the very first uses of the cloud that was adopted widely by many users.As advances like automation and AI come to other... Read More
Let’s Get Together And Talk About Your Technology
As a business owner, managing your IT isn’t your day job. Whether you have questions about how to streamline, expand, or protect your network, or you are just looking for a second option, one of our experienced account managers would be happy to discuss your IT with you.
There is no obligation
It’s not meeting with a pushy sales person (we know how annoying that is) or someone who only speaks tech-jargon. We’d rather you consult with someone who can actually give you helpful advice and recommendations to improve the way your business handles technology.
We’ll gladly discuss anything, but here are some ideas and questions you can ask us:
- Some of my computers are slow, can they be fixed or do I need to upgrade?
- Are there immediate security risks that threaten my network that I should know about?
- How would my business adopt the cloud, and what would the benefits be?
- I’m nervous that my data backup solution isn’t doing it’s job, how can I know for sure?
- Is my current computer guy doing a good job?
- And much more!
Start doing IT the proactive way with Techsure IT Support. To get started, fill out the form, or for a more personal touch, reach out to us at 01 824 9049.